Snow, snow, more snow!!!
It's been quite a Winter here in Switzerland so far: very large amounts of snowfall, low temperatures (last weekend the coldest part of the country reached a spectacular -32.5 C), and certainly ski resorts are not complaining!
Well, maybe those that spent millions to buy expensive snow cannons are, because this year they haven't been used once and so their return on investment is nonexistent...
Personally, I'm really not complaining: snow, sun and cold weather make for a combination that always results in the chance to take good winter shots!
Photo credits: Folco Banfi.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past