Snow, snow, more snow!!!
It's been quite a Winter here in Switzerland so far: very large amounts of snowfall, low temperatures (last weekend the coldest part of the country reached a spectacular -32.5 C), and certainly ski resorts are not complaining!
Well, maybe those that spent millions to buy expensive snow cannons are, because this year they haven't been used once and so their return on investment is nonexistent...
Personally, I'm really not complaining: snow, sun and cold weather make for a combination that always results in the chance to take good winter shots!
Photo credits: Folco Banfi.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success