Snow, snow, more snow!!!
It's been quite a Winter here in Switzerland so far: very large amounts of snowfall, low temperatures (last weekend the coldest part of the country reached a spectacular -32.5 C), and certainly ski resorts are not complaining!
Well, maybe those that spent millions to buy expensive snow cannons are, because this year they haven't been used once and so their return on investment is nonexistent...
Personally, I'm really not complaining: snow, sun and cold weather make for a combination that always results in the chance to take good winter shots!
Photo credits: Folco Banfi.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!