Snow, snow, more snow!!!
It's been quite a Winter here in Switzerland so far: very large amounts of snowfall, low temperatures (last weekend the coldest part of the country reached a spectacular -32.5 C), and certainly ski resorts are not complaining!
Well, maybe those that spent millions to buy expensive snow cannons are, because this year they haven't been used once and so their return on investment is nonexistent...
Personally, I'm really not complaining: snow, sun and cold weather make for a combination that always results in the chance to take good winter shots!
Photo credits: Folco Banfi.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings