WHEN IT SNOWS..................... - Dreamstime
A few days ago, snows finally hit Geneva after a very long while.
It snowed for 24 hours. Unfortunately I have to go to work for the whole day. I was really restless waiting for the office hours to end to go shooting.
Rushed back to my house to change and collect my gears.
I was loosing the lights since its getting dark and the heavy dark snow clouds made it disappear much faster.
I was getting really frustrated and I still dont have any idea where to shoot.
Lucky for me a friend called (he's a photog too) and he suggested to meet up at the Geneve-Secheron train station to do some shooting since there will be a lot of lights at the train yards there.
Lots of snows on the grounds means more lights.
These are the photos (Editorials, RF pics still waiting to be reviewed)
So when it snows, you know what you have to do. :)
Photo credits: Akulamatiau.
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you