WHEN IT SNOWS.....................
A few days ago, snows finally hit Geneva after a very long while.
It snowed for 24 hours. Unfortunately I have to go to work for the whole day. I was really restless waiting for the office hours to end to go shooting.
Rushed back to my house to change and collect my gears.
I was loosing the lights since its getting dark and the heavy dark snow clouds made it disappear much faster.
I was getting really frustrated and I still dont have any idea where to shoot.
Lucky for me a friend called (he's a photog too) and he suggested to meet up at the Geneve-Secheron train station to do some shooting since there will be a lot of lights at the train yards there.
Lots of snows on the grounds means more lights.
These are the photos (Editorials, RF pics still waiting to be reviewed)
So when it snows, you know what you have to do. :)
Photo credits: Akulamatiau.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite