Snowy Mountains Adventure
Peter's family settled the area in the early 1800's and they have a long and interesting history, embodying the spirit of the man from Snowy River. While this meeting was incidental (he spotted me taking photographs of his beloved horses while in the paddock), we got on quite well and one thing led to another and before I knew it we agreed for me to come along to his next horse trek (all costs inclusive) in order for me to take some pro photographs which could then be used on his revamped website, also to be arranged by myself. Not being one to knock back an opportunity to spend some time with a great man like Peter, in the outback and on horseback, I was back in the Snowy Mountains after only one night Canberra with my cameras lock and loaded.
Not having visited the area for a while, I instantly feel in love with this country, a passion which hopefully some of my photography has managed to transpire. Peter's now completed and new website is at . Also several of my images have already been used in German magazines and newspapers re. the brumbie situation down under.
The following represents a fraction of what I ended up photo wise after this awesome horse riding and camping adventure:
Photo credits: Christopher Meder.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road