Snowy Mountains Adventure
Peter's family settled the area in the early 1800's and they have a long and interesting history, embodying the spirit of the man from Snowy River. While this meeting was incidental (he spotted me taking photographs of his beloved horses while in the paddock), we got on quite well and one thing led to another and before I knew it we agreed for me to come along to his next horse trek (all costs inclusive) in order for me to take some pro photographs which could then be used on his revamped website, also to be arranged by myself. Not being one to knock back an opportunity to spend some time with a great man like Peter, in the outback and on horseback, I was back in the Snowy Mountains after only one night Canberra with my cameras lock and loaded.
Not having visited the area for a while, I instantly feel in love with this country, a passion which hopefully some of my photography has managed to transpire. Peter's now completed and new website is at . Also several of my images have already been used in German magazines and newspapers re. the brumbie situation down under.
The following represents a fraction of what I ended up photo wise after this awesome horse riding and camping adventure:
Photo credits: Christopher Meder.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava