Soaring to new heights
I thought when I joined Dreamstime, that the levels system seems like an interesting idea, and a very good way to rewards submitters for a successful image. And even though I didn't really expect any of my photos to make it very high, of course I hoped they would. This image has exceeded all my expectations; it has been at level 4 for quite a while and now breaking that $100 earnings barrier makes me believe that anything is possible.
So if you are just starting out or feel a little discouraged that sales are not as high as you hoped, hang in there and keep submitting your best images. Some day you may be writing a blog with a similar success story... I will look forward to reading it.
Photo credits: Teekaygee.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!