Soaring to new heights
I thought when I joined Dreamstime, that the levels system seems like an interesting idea, and a very good way to rewards submitters for a successful image. And even though I didn't really expect any of my photos to make it very high, of course I hoped they would. This image has exceeded all my expectations; it has been at level 4 for quite a while and now breaking that $100 earnings barrier makes me believe that anything is possible.
So if you are just starting out or feel a little discouraged that sales are not as high as you hoped, hang in there and keep submitting your best images. Some day you may be writing a blog with a similar success story... I will look forward to reading it.
Photo credits: Teekaygee.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings