Soaring to new heights
I thought when I joined Dreamstime, that the levels system seems like an interesting idea, and a very good way to rewards submitters for a successful image. And even though I didn't really expect any of my photos to make it very high, of course I hoped they would. This image has exceeded all my expectations; it has been at level 4 for quite a while and now breaking that $100 earnings barrier makes me believe that anything is possible.
So if you are just starting out or feel a little discouraged that sales are not as high as you hoped, hang in there and keep submitting your best images. Some day you may be writing a blog with a similar success story... I will look forward to reading it.
Photo credits: Teekaygee.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success