Soaring to new heights
I thought when I joined Dreamstime, that the levels system seems like an interesting idea, and a very good way to rewards submitters for a successful image. And even though I didn't really expect any of my photos to make it very high, of course I hoped they would. This image has exceeded all my expectations; it has been at level 4 for quite a while and now breaking that $100 earnings barrier makes me believe that anything is possible.
So if you are just starting out or feel a little discouraged that sales are not as high as you hoped, hang in there and keep submitting your best images. Some day you may be writing a blog with a similar success story... I will look forward to reading it.
Photo credits: Teekaygee.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava