Hi, I decided to create one more blog for those who like soft focus. Few months ago I bought book Scott Kelby CS2 for photographers and find lot of nice tips. :) One of them is how to create soft skin but to reserve all details on skin. So I did it and for my taste it was beautiful.But also soft focus is very important for giving accent to some of object you want to be recognized first. Baby lens is one of many lenses with De-centering focus and it's perfect for that. Also I'm lover of b&w photography and analogue technique and I have one beautiful photo cam, Linhof Technika it is large format camera with negative of 3,5x4,7inch so the gamma on that picture and details are huge and beautiful and also can be DE-centereted to right/left - up/down and at some angle. Because of that you can move your sharpness and focus point in any direction you want to. Unfortunately I don't have those pictures here but here is instead of it, some pictures with soft focus I talked about.
Photo credits: Boris Kocis.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget