"Softlight" A quick way in Photoshop to add pop to your images!
A quick easy way to add that "pop" to your images in Photoshop is to adjust your layer mode to softlight.
To do this, first create a duplicate of your original image in your layers pallette, then at the top left hand side you'll see "Normal," there is a drop down menu there, scroll down to "softlight." You'll see the contrast and saturation of your image change immediately,next to it is "opacity" you can dial that down to whatever looks right to you.
Voila! Instant makeover!
Photo credits: Nancy Ziller.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!