"Softlight" A quick way in Photoshop to add pop to your images!
A quick easy way to add that "pop" to your images in Photoshop is to adjust your layer mode to softlight.
To do this, first create a duplicate of your original image in your layers pallette, then at the top left hand side you'll see "Normal," there is a drop down menu there, scroll down to "softlight." You'll see the contrast and saturation of your image change immediately,next to it is "opacity" you can dial that down to whatever looks right to you.
Voila! Instant makeover!
Photo credits: Nancy Ziller.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know