"Softlight" A quick way in Photoshop to add pop to your images!
A quick easy way to add that "pop" to your images in Photoshop is to adjust your layer mode to softlight.
To do this, first create a duplicate of your original image in your layers pallette, then at the top left hand side you'll see "Normal," there is a drop down menu there, scroll down to "softlight." You'll see the contrast and saturation of your image change immediately,next to it is "opacity" you can dial that down to whatever looks right to you.
Voila! Instant makeover!
Photo credits: Nancy Ziller.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget