"Softlight" A quick way in Photoshop to add pop to your images!
A quick easy way to add that "pop" to your images in Photoshop is to adjust your layer mode to softlight.
To do this, first create a duplicate of your original image in your layers pallette, then at the top left hand side you'll see "Normal," there is a drop down menu there, scroll down to "softlight." You'll see the contrast and saturation of your image change immediately,next to it is "opacity" you can dial that down to whatever looks right to you.
Voila! Instant makeover!
Photo credits: Nancy Ziller.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs