A while back, I somehow stumbled upon the fact that there was a need for high quality images of solar panels. I live in East Texas and there's plenty of oil and gas activity in this part of the country.
They come into an area, clear it of trees and other vegetation, and drill a well. When they're done with the actual drilling process, they leave behind a well-head and some equipment. The equipment obviously runs off of battery power, and they use solar panels to charge the batteries.
Anyway, I've enjoyed taking pictures of solar panels and these are a few of mine that have been well received. I love the vivid blue colors and crisp details.
I reckon that interest in climate change and renewable energy sources helps account for some of the downloads on these images.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!