A while back, I somehow stumbled upon the fact that there was a need for high quality images of solar panels. I live in East Texas and there's plenty of oil and gas activity in this part of the country.
They come into an area, clear it of trees and other vegetation, and drill a well. When they're done with the actual drilling process, they leave behind a well-head and some equipment. The equipment obviously runs off of battery power, and they use solar panels to charge the batteries.
Anyway, I've enjoyed taking pictures of solar panels and these are a few of mine that have been well received. I love the vivid blue colors and crisp details.
I reckon that interest in climate change and renewable energy sources helps account for some of the downloads on these images.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France