They sold on the first day.
I am very excited.
I just realized that the first day after these illustrations were approved, they sold. Its interesting how things work in this micro stock market.
I just wish I could see how and where they are used. After 86 sales thus far I have only been able to find one of my images in its intended use.
How can I find out where they are used? or does anybody know who is buying, in other words what companies or individuals are the primary client?
Photo credits: Salvador Ceja.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava