They sold on the first day.
I am very excited.
I just realized that the first day after these illustrations were approved, they sold. Its interesting how things work in this micro stock market.
I just wish I could see how and where they are used. After 86 sales thus far I have only been able to find one of my images in its intended use.
How can I find out where they are used? or does anybody know who is buying, in other words what companies or individuals are the primary client?
Photo credits: Salvador Ceja.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings