They sold on the first day.
I am very excited.
I just realized that the first day after these illustrations were approved, they sold. Its interesting how things work in this micro stock market.
I just wish I could see how and where they are used. After 86 sales thus far I have only been able to find one of my images in its intended use.
How can I find out where they are used? or does anybody know who is buying, in other words what companies or individuals are the primary client?
Photo credits: Salvador Ceja.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!