They sold on the first day.
I am very excited.
I just realized that the first day after these illustrations were approved, they sold. Its interesting how things work in this micro stock market.
I just wish I could see how and where they are used. After 86 sales thus far I have only been able to find one of my images in its intended use.
How can I find out where they are used? or does anybody know who is buying, in other words what companies or individuals are the primary client?
Photo credits: Salvador Ceja.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget