They sold on the first day.
I am very excited.
I just realized that the first day after these illustrations were approved, they sold. Its interesting how things work in this micro stock market.
I just wish I could see how and where they are used. After 86 sales thus far I have only been able to find one of my images in its intended use.
How can I find out where they are used? or does anybody know who is buying, in other words what companies or individuals are the primary client?
Photo credits: Salvador Ceja.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!