Sold my old camera and upgraded to a better camera.
I have been using a Sony DSC-F828 for the last 3 years. I have finally had it with too many photos being rejected due to the the purple fringing, and the chromatic aberrations. So I decided to sell it on eBay for it went for more than I expected ($385 US).
My new camera is a Canon EOS 40D. I have had it for only a couple days, but I am so happy with it. It is great to have a real SLR again. Plus the live view feature is great when your camera is hooked up to a computer.
I hope that this will help with the percentage of images that I get accepted on DT.
Photo credits: Gualtiero Boffi.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project