Sold my old camera and upgraded to a better camera.
I have been using a Sony DSC-F828 for the last 3 years. I have finally had it with too many photos being rejected due to the the purple fringing, and the chromatic aberrations. So I decided to sell it on eBay for it went for more than I expected ($385 US).
My new camera is a Canon EOS 40D. I have had it for only a couple days, but I am so happy with it. It is great to have a real SLR again. Plus the live view feature is great when your camera is hooked up to a computer.
I hope that this will help with the percentage of images that I get accepted on DT.
Photo credits: Gualtiero Boffi.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc