Sold my old camera and upgraded to a better camera.
I have been using a Sony DSC-F828 for the last 3 years. I have finally had it with too many photos being rejected due to the the purple fringing, and the chromatic aberrations. So I decided to sell it on eBay for it went for more than I expected ($385 US).
My new camera is a Canon EOS 40D. I have had it for only a couple days, but I am so happy with it. It is great to have a real SLR again. Plus the live view feature is great when your camera is hooked up to a computer.
I hope that this will help with the percentage of images that I get accepted on DT.
Photo credits: Gualtiero Boffi.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer