Sold my old camera and upgraded to a better camera.
I have been using a Sony DSC-F828 for the last 3 years. I have finally had it with too many photos being rejected due to the the purple fringing, and the chromatic aberrations. So I decided to sell it on eBay for it went for more than I expected ($385 US).
My new camera is a Canon EOS 40D. I have had it for only a couple days, but I am so happy with it. It is great to have a real SLR again. Plus the live view feature is great when your camera is hooked up to a computer.
I hope that this will help with the percentage of images that I get accepted on DT.
Photo credits: Gualtiero Boffi.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings