Sold my old camera and upgraded to a better camera.
I have been using a Sony DSC-F828 for the last 3 years. I have finally had it with too many photos being rejected due to the the purple fringing, and the chromatic aberrations. So I decided to sell it on eBay for it went for more than I expected ($385 US).
My new camera is a Canon EOS 40D. I have had it for only a couple days, but I am so happy with it. It is great to have a real SLR again. Plus the live view feature is great when your camera is hooked up to a computer.
I hope that this will help with the percentage of images that I get accepted on DT.
Photo credits: Gualtiero Boffi.
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it