As promised, here is the result of the game which I had subjected you.
These are the two images with the same symbolism.
The solution was, therefore, the stars shown in both images.
If you notice, in fact, the stars are in the same position in both images.
Obviously not a random arrangement, but we will talk again, ok?
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!