As promised, here is the result of the game which I had subjected you.
These are the two images with the same symbolism.
The solution was, therefore, the stars shown in both images.
If you notice, in fact, the stars are in the same position in both images.
Obviously not a random arrangement, but we will talk again, ok?
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc