Some ATP action in Santiago, Chile.
After five days of the ATP of Santiago I would like to show some pictures.
The first surprise of the tournament, Potito Starace from Italy. Better results than the last year, he's now in semifinals.
Tommy Robredo from Spain, my personal candidate for the title. Fast, accurate and very concentrated.
One of the favourites, but elliminated in second round: David Nalbandian:
And sadly, our chilean players, both elliminated in the first roud :( (Nicolas Massú in green, Paul Capdeville in dark)
Photo credits: Andres Morales.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer