Some ATP action in Santiago, Chile.
After five days of the ATP of Santiago I would like to show some pictures.
The first surprise of the tournament, Potito Starace from Italy. Better results than the last year, he's now in semifinals.
Tommy Robredo from Spain, my personal candidate for the title. Fast, accurate and very concentrated.
One of the favourites, but elliminated in second round: David Nalbandian:
And sadly, our chilean players, both elliminated in the first roud :( (Nicolas Massú in green, Paul Capdeville in dark)
Photo credits: Andres Morales.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings