Some ATP action in Santiago, Chile.
After five days of the ATP of Santiago I would like to show some pictures.
The first surprise of the tournament, Potito Starace from Italy. Better results than the last year, he's now in semifinals.
Tommy Robredo from Spain, my personal candidate for the title. Fast, accurate and very concentrated.
One of the favourites, but elliminated in second round: David Nalbandian:
And sadly, our chilean players, both elliminated in the first roud :( (Nicolas Massú in green, Paul Capdeville in dark)
Photo credits: Andres Morales.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success