Some Chinese traditional seals and inscriptions
I'm happy to recommend some Chinese traditional seals and inscriptions. I took these pictures in a canyon in the west of Beijing this spring.
If you like Chinese folk culture and history, or if you want to contact Chinese people, don't hesitate to come and visit China. The coming Olympic Games is the great chance for you!
Photo credits: Tong Chen.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays