Some Chinese traditional seals and inscriptions
I'm happy to recommend some Chinese traditional seals and inscriptions. I took these pictures in a canyon in the west of Beijing this spring.
If you like Chinese folk culture and history, or if you want to contact Chinese people, don't hesitate to come and visit China. The coming Olympic Games is the great chance for you!
Photo credits: Tong Chen.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success