Some Chinese traditional seals and inscriptions
I'm happy to recommend some Chinese traditional seals and inscriptions. I took these pictures in a canyon in the west of Beijing this spring.
If you like Chinese folk culture and history, or if you want to contact Chinese people, don't hesitate to come and visit China. The coming Olympic Games is the great chance for you!
Photo credits: Tong Chen.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project