Some Chinese traditional seals and inscriptions
I'm happy to recommend some Chinese traditional seals and inscriptions. I took these pictures in a canyon in the west of Beijing this spring.
If you like Chinese folk culture and history, or if you want to contact Chinese people, don't hesitate to come and visit China. The coming Olympic Games is the great chance for you!
Photo credits: Tong Chen.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road