Some Days Are Diamonds-Eight Sales So Far Today!
I woke up this morning to find I had EIGHT sales since midnight when I went to bed.
Four of them make me wonder if we are about to have some interesting news in Bend.
A month or so ago the news story broke that the infamous D.B. Cooper might actually be buried right here in Bend, Oregon. On a lark I went over to the cemetery and photographed the cemetery entrance and the purported grave and uploaded them as editorial images….and there they sat, just in case the FBI verified the information. This morning those images were all downloaded TWICE.
Then I found out that I actually got an image accepted into the Retro contest! My first image selected for a contest, also making it my first level five image!
…..and I had four OTHER sales. EIGHT sales in one morning. Crazy!
Makes me want to go shoot something, anything… (you all know what I mean :)
I must be living the Dream(stime).
Photo credits: Ginger Sanders.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past