Some Elements in the Forbidden City, Beijing, China
This year i suddenly wanna to go inside and have a look of this great palace of china.
The ticket for adult in winter, which is a low season, is around 9 USD. U have to spend almost a whole day to cover all the interests in this palace as it is really great great and great!
Foreigners can rent a instructing machine when getting the ticket.
here is some elements i shot during my trip. Enjoy!
Still got many files waiting for approval.
Photo credits: Zqfotography.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings