Some Elements in the Forbidden City, Beijing, China
This year i suddenly wanna to go inside and have a look of this great palace of china.
The ticket for adult in winter, which is a low season, is around 9 USD. U have to spend almost a whole day to cover all the interests in this palace as it is really great great and great!
Foreigners can rent a instructing machine when getting the ticket.
here is some elements i shot during my trip. Enjoy!
Still got many files waiting for approval.
Photo credits: Zqfotography.
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?