Some Elements in the Forbidden City, Beijing, China
This year i suddenly wanna to go inside and have a look of this great palace of china.
The ticket for adult in winter, which is a low season, is around 9 USD. U have to spend almost a whole day to cover all the interests in this palace as it is really great great and great!
Foreigners can rent a instructing machine when getting the ticket.
here is some elements i shot during my trip. Enjoy!
Still got many files waiting for approval.
Photo credits: Zqfotography.
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location