Some Elements in the Forbidden City, Beijing, China
This year i suddenly wanna to go inside and have a look of this great palace of china.
The ticket for adult in winter, which is a low season, is around 9 USD. U have to spend almost a whole day to cover all the interests in this palace as it is really great great and great!
Foreigners can rent a instructing machine when getting the ticket.
here is some elements i shot during my trip. Enjoy!
Still got many files waiting for approval.
Photo credits: Zqfotography.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama