Some fresh air and nature for everyone.
Earth is so large, that even if humans destroy everything, there will still be nature. The soil, oceans, atmosphere and weather would still interact with solar power to allow some life to exist. Earth cannot be a barren place like the moon. Humans can, then, reduce our planetary paradise into a hell of sorts, but cannot, I believe, destroy the planet itself.
I don't remember from where I found this piece of article, it was hidden in my desktop, may be left there for some of my work. So before the cruel world destroy everything, I have some images of mother nature. Hope you like them.
Well this time not self promotion, but direct marketing of my images, so the buyers can grab them fast.
First presenting two images from our family estate while I was in India, few more got rejected, but never mind.
And these are from the famous Al Ain 170 kilometer from Dubai. Its a beautiful place, so next time someone visiting Dubai, don't just see the tallest tower, here something more to see.
Photo credits: Creativei.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror