Some fresheness in our diet
some of our local fresh ingredient led to traditional plate one of the most famous locale plate from Italy it's an plate from Capri an little island in the gulf of Naples and that it's the caprese made whit fresh mozzarella cheese tomato basil and oil extra virgin of olive. this plate is one of my favorites one.
This simple composition let my wondering how much are important the tradition and the local folklore in stock photography. Please bring your traditional plate or an peace of your culture to share with us
Photo credits: Morgan Capasso.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget