Some fresheness in our diet
some of our local fresh ingredient led to traditional plate one of the most famous locale plate from Italy it's an plate from Capri an little island in the gulf of Naples and that it's the caprese made whit fresh mozzarella cheese tomato basil and oil extra virgin of olive. this plate is one of my favorites one.
This simple composition let my wondering how much are important the tradition and the local folklore in stock photography. Please bring your traditional plate or an peace of your culture to share with us
Photo credits: Morgan Capasso.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project