Some fresheness in our diet
some of our local fresh ingredient led to traditional plate one of the most famous locale plate from Italy it's an plate from Capri an little island in the gulf of Naples and that it's the caprese made whit fresh mozzarella cheese tomato basil and oil extra virgin of olive. this plate is one of my favorites one.
This simple composition let my wondering how much are important the tradition and the local folklore in stock photography. Please bring your traditional plate or an peace of your culture to share with us
Photo credits: Morgan Capasso.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs