Some help on keywords
Obviously keywords are fundamental for sale an image. Some time newbies (like me at the beginning) don’t take enough care on keywords selection. I think it is normal because easily a newbie doesn’t know exactly how stock works.
I’m in DT from October 2008, and I have learnt a lot (not enough quickly as I wanted) how important are keywords.
Just surfing on the pictures on line I have discovered some tips could help the rest of the member (especially new members). Here you are:
1.Try to describe all details on each picture. Don’t think that an small detail isn’t important: it could be important for a potential buyers.
2.Words in singular and plural are not necessary
3.Have a look to similar pictures on line to see possible keywords.
4.Have a look on https://www.dreamstime.com/popular-photos to see popular searches. It can help you to select a keyword (if some is useful for your image)
Photo credits: Antoni Vicens.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media