Some help on keywords
Obviously keywords are fundamental for sale an image. Some time newbies (like me at the beginning) don’t take enough care on keywords selection. I think it is normal because easily a newbie doesn’t know exactly how stock works.
I’m in DT from October 2008, and I have learnt a lot (not enough quickly as I wanted) how important are keywords.
Just surfing on the pictures on line I have discovered some tips could help the rest of the member (especially new members). Here you are:
1.Try to describe all details on each picture. Don’t think that an small detail isn’t important: it could be important for a potential buyers.
2.Words in singular and plural are not necessary
3.Have a look to similar pictures on line to see possible keywords.
4.Have a look on https://www.dreamstime.com/popular-photos to see popular searches. It can help you to select a keyword (if some is useful for your image)
Photo credits: Antoni Vicens.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars