Some help on keywords
Obviously keywords are fundamental for sale an image. Some time newbies (like me at the beginning) don’t take enough care on keywords selection. I think it is normal because easily a newbie doesn’t know exactly how stock works.
I’m in DT from October 2008, and I have learnt a lot (not enough quickly as I wanted) how important are keywords.
Just surfing on the pictures on line I have discovered some tips could help the rest of the member (especially new members). Here you are:
1.Try to describe all details on each picture. Don’t think that an small detail isn’t important: it could be important for a potential buyers.
2.Words in singular and plural are not necessary
3.Have a look to similar pictures on line to see possible keywords.
4.Have a look on https://www.dreamstime.com/popular-photos to see popular searches. It can help you to select a keyword (if some is useful for your image)
Photo credits: Antoni Vicens.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite