Some help on keywords
Obviously keywords are fundamental for sale an image. Some time newbies (like me at the beginning) don’t take enough care on keywords selection. I think it is normal because easily a newbie doesn’t know exactly how stock works.
I’m in DT from October 2008, and I have learnt a lot (not enough quickly as I wanted) how important are keywords.
Just surfing on the pictures on line I have discovered some tips could help the rest of the member (especially new members). Here you are:
1.Try to describe all details on each picture. Don’t think that an small detail isn’t important: it could be important for a potential buyers.
2.Words in singular and plural are not necessary
3.Have a look to similar pictures on line to see possible keywords.
4.Have a look on https://www.dreamstime.com/popular-photos to see popular searches. It can help you to select a keyword (if some is useful for your image)
Photo credits: Antoni Vicens.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience