Some landscapes and 200 online.
I have thinking for a long time to do some landscape photos. But because there are too many landscape photos, I was trying to hit something that would be easy to capture and still stand out of the category of normal "Landscape" photography. I had asked for a portfolio review in the critique section...to which nobody replied anyway. :P
But Wisconsinart "challenged" me to do some specific stock. Now before I attack those areas with some strange and relatively "unique" content, I thought I'd share some of the recent shots I uploaded.
This post also marks my first 200 files being online! :)
Now to get my attention to other purely commercial fields like medical, industrial, family related and transportation business. I have got a chameleon model and I'd be shooting some rather strange types of images that you don't really find anywhere. I'm loving this, photography totally gives a push to my imagination! The next 100 images are probably going to be even better in quality and content.
Leave me suggestions or reviews on my port or images if you want to. I'd really appreciate it. Especially newbies, tell me what you think!
Most of my landscapes are still to be reviewed or uploaded. Hoping to reach 100 uploads per month mark soon... :)
Photo credits: , Pratik Panda.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking