Some may call me CRAZY - Experiments gone wild!
First of all some explanation for the heading.
I am currently testing the lengths of what my new toy (macro rails) can achieve.
While none of the initial tests are stock worthy, i believed it would be of benefit to share my initial findings.
Hence the reason these images are being housed on flickr (no point wasting our reviewers' time with test images)
The Candle images are the crazy in my experiment. To test the fine tune control of the rails, I placed a macro filter ring (for lack of a better name) onto my Sigma 105mm Macro lens.
I really cant be sure exactly what sort of magnification I was dealing with, but what left the camera was what i believe rather close.
Secondly i would like to send out a thanks to Loveliestdreams for letting us know about Combine ZM. Two tests were done, the Thermometer and the Padlock.
Photo credits: Paul Moore.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know