Some motivation to keep uploading?
Dreamstime provides the perfect tool for those of you who are competitive by nature. You can search photographers in your country, state, even your town. I did a search and found only 13 photographers in the whole of Australia with more downloads than me. And 2 of them are really close to my downloads.
This has given me the drive to load more photos and see if I can reach number 11 in a short time.
Perhaps there is someone around your downloads or uploads you want to compete with. Make it a fun and enjoyable job of seeing if you can beat someone.
If they are in your local area, maybe you could meet up and do a shoot together, maybe their images give you some ideas yourself.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings