Some motivation to keep uploading?
Dreamstime provides the perfect tool for those of you who are competitive by nature. You can search photographers in your country, state, even your town. I did a search and found only 13 photographers in the whole of Australia with more downloads than me. And 2 of them are really close to my downloads.
This has given me the drive to load more photos and see if I can reach number 11 in a short time.
Perhaps there is someone around your downloads or uploads you want to compete with. Make it a fun and enjoyable job of seeing if you can beat someone.
If they are in your local area, maybe you could meet up and do a shoot together, maybe their images give you some ideas yourself.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day