Some of my views to avoid equipment disaster.
1. Most of the equipment disasters occur on the tripod. So make sure, that the tripod is properly balanced and you have the right tripod.
2. Strictly keep your Camera and other equipment out of reach of children. These are not their toys.
3. While taking shots, we often get involved into the shot and forget about the surroundings. Keep an eye on surroundings as well so that you don't fall or slip or fumble your camera.
4. Always strap the camera around your neck or hand, so that even if camera slips from your hand, you have hold of it.
5. While shooting near water always make sure that you have a tight grip on your camera.
- 2017 in review - November and December: Bucharest protests renewed, Remembrance Day, AMA, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Christmas Around the World and more
- Love that couple!
- Commercial vs Editorial: why limit yourself?
- How to Easily (and Legally!) Create Olympic-Themed Ads
- Epic Design Tips for Creating Movie Posters
Photo credits: Pardeep08.