Some of my views to avoid equipment disaster.
1. Most of the equipment disasters occur on the tripod. So make sure, that the tripod is properly balanced and you have the right tripod.
2. Strictly keep your Camera and other equipment out of reach of children. These are not their toys.
3. While taking shots, we often get involved into the shot and forget about the surroundings. Keep an eye on surroundings as well so that you don't fall or slip or fumble your camera.
4. Always strap the camera around your neck or hand, so that even if camera slips from your hand, you have hold of it.
5. While shooting near water always make sure that you have a tight grip on your camera.
Photo credits: Snappylens.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready