Some of my views to avoid equipment disaster.
1. Most of the equipment disasters occur on the tripod. So make sure, that the tripod is properly balanced and you have the right tripod.
2. Strictly keep your Camera and other equipment out of reach of children. These are not their toys.
3. While taking shots, we often get involved into the shot and forget about the surroundings. Keep an eye on surroundings as well so that you don't fall or slip or fumble your camera.
4. Always strap the camera around your neck or hand, so that even if camera slips from your hand, you have hold of it.
5. While shooting near water always make sure that you have a tight grip on your camera.
Photo credits: Snappylens.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road