Some Talented People Are Silent!
Since last year I met someone who's really talented & different! In the sense of his talent & his nature!
My friend is a real artist... He's an illustrator and a photographer!
It's his daily work and his daily free time!
He's between us now! And he's happy to be part of this community, but unfortunately he understands English but not really good in writing it.
I admire his intelligence & talent as he has compensated his deficiency in art! I've seen much of his work and he kept me speechless!
Sergio Cristina is deaf & mute! But he can speak many languages! Languages of Art!
I'm happy that I brought him here...
Welcome Sergio and have a nice DT life...
Photo credits: Sergio Pedro Cristina.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips