Something lost...lives on in stock
Over the last 4 years of doing stock photography I have photographed many a household item. Several of those items have subsequently been lost, stolen, sold or broken. For some reason I find it satisfying every time I get a sale for one of those items ;) Here are a few:
What do you have in your portfolio that you no longer own but still keeps paying the bills ?
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster