Something lost...lives on in stock
Over the last 4 years of doing stock photography I have photographed many a household item. Several of those items have subsequently been lost, stolen, sold or broken. For some reason I find it satisfying every time I get a sale for one of those items ;) Here are a few:
What do you have in your portfolio that you no longer own but still keeps paying the bills ?
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa