Something about my city: Como (Italy)
In the picture, Como is viewed from the hill named Baradello, where there is a little medieval castle.
If you look in to the left side of the picture, in the bottom area, you can see an empty space. That area is where for many decades, there was a old abandoned textile factory, called Ticosa. In January 2007, finally, the mayor of the city, decide to put it down, after quite 30 years of degradation.
Photo credits: William Giannelli.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget