Something about my city: Como (Italy)
In the picture, Como is viewed from the hill named Baradello, where there is a little medieval castle.
If you look in to the left side of the picture, in the bottom area, you can see an empty space. That area is where for many decades, there was a old abandoned textile factory, called Ticosa. In January 2007, finally, the mayor of the city, decide to put it down, after quite 30 years of degradation.
Photo credits: William Giannelli.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop