Something about my city: Como (Italy)
In the picture, Como is viewed from the hill named Baradello, where there is a little medieval castle.
If you look in to the left side of the picture, in the bottom area, you can see an empty space. That area is where for many decades, there was a old abandoned textile factory, called Ticosa. In January 2007, finally, the mayor of the city, decide to put it down, after quite 30 years of degradation.
Photo credits: William Giannelli.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America