Something about my city: Como (Italy)
In the picture, Como is viewed from the hill named Baradello, where there is a little medieval castle.
If you look in to the left side of the picture, in the bottom area, you can see an empty space. That area is where for many decades, there was a old abandoned textile factory, called Ticosa. In January 2007, finally, the mayor of the city, decide to put it down, after quite 30 years of degradation.
Photo credits: William Giannelli.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama