Something about my city: Como (Italy)
In the picture, Como is viewed from the hill named Baradello, where there is a little medieval castle.
If you look in to the left side of the picture, in the bottom area, you can see an empty space. That area is where for many decades, there was a old abandoned textile factory, called Ticosa. In January 2007, finally, the mayor of the city, decide to put it down, after quite 30 years of degradation.
Photo credits: William Giannelli.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava