Something was wrong from the beginning......
Last weekend I decided to go on the mountains with my friends, it was for the first time this year.
It wasn’t Friday 13th, but all went wrong from the start. :D
First of all, we caught the train at the last moment and we got on the wrong coach, Saturday we went the wrong way, (just once) and what normally takes 3 hour to walk, we made it in 5 hours. Also on Saturday we saw a bear with its cubs ( it was a scary experience). The next day we started on a wrong foot, again, we lost the right track for three times in a row, and after 5 hours of walking we finally found the road from where we caught a bus which drove us right to the railway station. Fortunately, the train had half an hour delay. Hungry as we were, we ate some fast food and finished exactly as the train arrived.
It wasn’t for the first time when we went to the mountains, but still we left unprepared because we thought that it will be an easy trip.
We didn’t even have a map or knife with us. The last thing that we would have needed was a storm. All this aside, it was a very funny escapade from the urban crowd.
On the 6th of June, we plan to go in Fagaras, Negoiu Peak.This time I will personally manage the trip and the quartering at the chalet. I hope everything will be ok and we’ll get on the peak.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road