Sometimes bad weather is not so bad
The popular belief is that you can only take good photos on sunny days, but a day with storm clouds can give a dramatic and expressive atmosphere to a place that on sunny days is not so attractive to photograph,
To take the picture of the first image, I simply measured the exposure in the clear area of the sky, that way everything else in the picture is dark, accentuating the silhouette of the city that is not important to detail in the composition and giving more Importance to bad weather clouds in the sky, and increasing the drama of the photo.
With this technique always measuring the exposure in the clearest places of the frame when there are storms we can try to take interesting photos
Photo credits: Moravaldes.
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success