Sometimes the perfect shot finds you.
When you are least expecting it, a picture presents itself to you. If you are ready for it, you can capture it.
Some of the best pictures I have taken, have found me and not the other way around. My lastest picture is one of my favourites. There is only a little cropping and picture is basically what I saw.
Whether I get any sales at all on it, it is still one of my most enjoyed.
Photo credits: Leah Smith.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs