Sometimes the perfect shot finds you.
When you are least expecting it, a picture presents itself to you. If you are ready for it, you can capture it.
Some of the best pictures I have taken, have found me and not the other way around. My lastest picture is one of my favourites. There is only a little cropping and picture is basically what I saw.
Whether I get any sales at all on it, it is still one of my most enjoyed.
Photo credits: Leah Smith.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe