Sometimes it's NOT about the shot......
We have wanted to see a shuttle launch for years and this past week we had the chance.
Packed a bag took all three cameras tripods lenses laptop.... Along came our daughter and her 13 and 4 year old daughters drove 10 hours and finally... It was fantastic!!!!
The girls are home schooled and have been studying Flight from the Wright Brothers through the space program. They both were thrilled.
The photos were not the best. But I would not have missed sharing this with them for the world.
THE WORLD IS THEIR CLASSROOM!!!!
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo