Soon Its Christmas
And there are no falling leaves, nor winter, nor snow here, in the tropics or down under.
And Christmas trees are pink.
And shopping malls get dressed up.
Wrapped in golden shinny material and with fancy lights.
And hung on the ceiling are red shinny baubles and golden ribbons.
And there is also a huge plastic snowman.
Maybe it is a good time to come over here for a holiday.
And here, snowmen and palm trees, lived happily, side by side, all the year round.
Photo credits: Lawrence Wee.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!