Soon Its Christmas
And there are no falling leaves, nor winter, nor snow here, in the tropics or down under.
And Christmas trees are pink.
And shopping malls get dressed up.
Wrapped in golden shinny material and with fancy lights.
And hung on the ceiling are red shinny baubles and golden ribbons.
And there is also a huge plastic snowman.
Maybe it is a good time to come over here for a holiday.
And here, snowmen and palm trees, lived happily, side by side, all the year round.
Photo credits: Lawrence Wee.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?