Sorting and searching: A Newbie's perspective
Yesterday I posted for the first time on my blog here at Dreamstime. Nothing like having another blog (I have several blogs already). No complaints! I think writing up my experience as a new poster here at Dreamstime might be of help to other new members as well.
Since I've decided to seriously give Dreamstime a "whirl" I decided to sort through the thousands and thousands of photos from the past year. Separating the wheat from the chaff. Talk about a daunting task!
After spending most of yesterday sorting it leads me to ask one question. Does anyone else go through their old "non-serious" shots looking for that gold nugget here and there? Or do they go forward with new photos and styles, leaving the old behind?
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror