Sorting and searching: A Newbie's perspective
Yesterday I posted for the first time on my blog here at Dreamstime. Nothing like having another blog (I have several blogs already). No complaints! I think writing up my experience as a new poster here at Dreamstime might be of help to other new members as well.
Since I've decided to seriously give Dreamstime a "whirl" I decided to sort through the thousands and thousands of photos from the past year. Separating the wheat from the chaff. Talk about a daunting task!
After spending most of yesterday sorting it leads me to ask one question. Does anyone else go through their old "non-serious" shots looking for that gold nugget here and there? Or do they go forward with new photos and styles, leaving the old behind?
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars