Source of inspiration for food photographers
For those of us who are keen on food photography, work of Lou Manna, famous NY photographer, is the great source of inspiration without doubt.
On his website you'll find two galleries with fantastic colorful food images (great lighting and closeup!), as well as a blog where he gives some useful advices with illustrations.
Not being able to illustrate the post with Lou Manna's photos, I've done it with mine ones. Hope, you wouldn't mind...
Photo credits: Tanyae.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget