Source of inspiration for food photographers
For those of us who are keen on food photography, work of Lou Manna, famous NY photographer, is the great source of inspiration without doubt.
On his website you'll find two galleries with fantastic colorful food images (great lighting and closeup!), as well as a blog where he gives some useful advices with illustrations.
Not being able to illustrate the post with Lou Manna's photos, I've done it with mine ones. Hope, you wouldn't mind...
Photo credits: Tanyae.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon