Source of inspiration for food photographers
For those of us who are keen on food photography, work of Lou Manna, famous NY photographer, is the great source of inspiration without doubt.
On his website you'll find two galleries with fantastic colorful food images (great lighting and closeup!), as well as a blog where he gives some useful advices with illustrations.
Not being able to illustrate the post with Lou Manna's photos, I've done it with mine ones. Hope, you wouldn't mind...
Photo credits: Tanyae.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images