Source of inspiration for food photographers
For those of us who are keen on food photography, work of Lou Manna, famous NY photographer, is the great source of inspiration without doubt.
On his website you'll find two galleries with fantastic colorful food images (great lighting and closeup!), as well as a blog where he gives some useful advices with illustrations.
Not being able to illustrate the post with Lou Manna's photos, I've done it with mine ones. Hope, you wouldn't mind...
Photo credits: Tanyae.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs