I'm planning to have a longer trip to south-east Asia for holidays, namely Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Malaysia and Singapore. Besides the main attractions I would like to have a view to other than these well known places. Therefore I would like to ask all of you for suggestions and explanations why your suggestion is worth to have a look at. Thanks a lot!
Photo credits: Cristalloid.
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it