I'm planning to have a longer trip to south-east Asia for holidays, namely Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Malaysia and Singapore. Besides the main attractions I would like to have a view to other than these well known places. Therefore I would like to ask all of you for suggestions and explanations why your suggestion is worth to have a look at. Thanks a lot!
Photo credits: Cristalloid.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?