Southwest of China
There are four provinces in southwest of China,Tibet,SiChuan,YunNan and GuiGhou.Qinghai-Tibet altiplano was called "Roof of The World".Eest of SiChuan and north of YunNan Border the east of the roof.The area average elevation is 4800km.There are several cordilleras and a great lot mountains here.white jokul,bule lake,green wildwood can be found everywhere.so it was called heaven of the world.The landscape is very beautiful.Fortunately,I have gone to here not long ago and took my camera shoot a lot of pictures.I have put them on the dreamstime to share.I wish these pictures are enjoyable,thankyou very much.
Photo credits: Liu Ning.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!