Southwest of China
There are four provinces in southwest of China,Tibet,SiChuan,YunNan and GuiGhou.Qinghai-Tibet altiplano was called "Roof of The World".Eest of SiChuan and north of YunNan Border the east of the roof.The area average elevation is 4800km.There are several cordilleras and a great lot mountains here.white jokul,bule lake,green wildwood can be found everywhere.so it was called heaven of the world.The landscape is very beautiful.Fortunately,I have gone to here not long ago and took my camera shoot a lot of pictures.I have put them on the dreamstime to share.I wish these pictures are enjoyable,thankyou very much.
Photo credits: Liu Ning.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road