Southwest of China
There are four provinces in southwest of China,Tibet,SiChuan,YunNan and GuiGhou.Qinghai-Tibet altiplano was called "Roof of The World".Eest of SiChuan and north of YunNan Border the east of the roof.The area average elevation is 4800km.There are several cordilleras and a great lot mountains here.white jokul,bule lake,green wildwood can be found everywhere.so it was called heaven of the world.The landscape is very beautiful.Fortunately,I have gone to here not long ago and took my camera shoot a lot of pictures.I have put them on the dreamstime to share.I wish these pictures are enjoyable,thankyou very much.
Photo credits: Liu Ning.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know