Southwest of China
There are four provinces in southwest of China,Tibet,SiChuan,YunNan and GuiGhou.Qinghai-Tibet altiplano was called "Roof of The World".Eest of SiChuan and north of YunNan Border the east of the roof.The area average elevation is 4800km.There are several cordilleras and a great lot mountains here.white jokul,bule lake,green wildwood can be found everywhere.so it was called heaven of the world.The landscape is very beautiful.Fortunately,I have gone to here not long ago and took my camera shoot a lot of pictures.I have put them on the dreamstime to share.I wish these pictures are enjoyable,thankyou very much.
Photo credits: Liu Ning.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal