Southwest of China
There are four provinces in southwest of China,Tibet,SiChuan,YunNan and GuiGhou.Qinghai-Tibet altiplano was called "Roof of The World".Eest of SiChuan and north of YunNan Border the east of the roof.The area average elevation is 4800km.There are several cordilleras and a great lot mountains here.white jokul,bule lake,green wildwood can be found everywhere.so it was called heaven of the world.The landscape is very beautiful.Fortunately,I have gone to here not long ago and took my camera shoot a lot of pictures.I have put them on the dreamstime to share.I wish these pictures are enjoyable,thankyou very much.
Photo credits: Liu Ning.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc