Space Is The Limit!
On that night I was driving home and suddenly when I remembered I stopped the car and had a walk to see if I can see the moon clearly!
I saw half of a moon :)) But haven't seen the other moon (Mars)! I confess I started looking to the stars like who has lost something :))
But this story has inspired me to make these illustrations...
Another thing, I would like to thank Ioana (Nikitu) because I remembered what she once said in a blog about what to do when we don't feel inspired about something to upload!
Who didn't read it please do! Ioana can write a bible for micro-stockers...
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop