The Spambots Found Me
For about 3 years, I have used one particular emal address for online purchases, like those from major retailers. The address was also used for a few email newsletters, like one from an architecture news site I favor. Well, all was going along well with this address until recently. It seems the maibots have found me. I am now starting to get the junk mail fof the Verify Your Bank Account Immediately variety, along with the usual lot of spammers and scammers. The source? I think a political site in the USA where I stupidly signed up for a newsletter using that address. Luckily, my private and primary email is still secure.
So what happens next? Well, I'll see how bad it gets. If I get bombarded again, I'll slowly shift my online commerce identities to a new address. What an exercise in sheer frustration, and a complete wast of time, trying to clear this junk out everyday. I abhor these entities that prey on unknowing people. Share your junk mail stories if you like!
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message