Ever since my first trip to the Alamo in San Antonio, Texas I have sparked an interest in Spanish Missions. While living in Texas my husband and I traveled several time to San Antonio for the Alamo and for several other places in the city.
A few years back we moved to California and I was excited to hear that California was home to 21 Spanish Missions but it took me a few years to even visit on of them. I always said I would visit them but never seemed to get a chance until recently. After joining up with Dreamstime I realized now is the time for me to start visiting these Missions and photographing them.
So far I have visited 4 out of the 21 Spanish Missions along the El Camino Real but have only photographed 3 of them. One of these days I would love to see all 21 missions but it would probably take me several years since they are scattered throughout the State of California and I would have to schedule those visits with a vacation.
Here are some of the photos from the Missions:
Photo credits: , Susan Pettitt.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava