Ever since my first trip to the Alamo in San Antonio, Texas I have sparked an interest in Spanish Missions. While living in Texas my husband and I traveled several time to San Antonio for the Alamo and for several other places in the city.
A few years back we moved to California and I was excited to hear that California was home to 21 Spanish Missions but it took me a few years to even visit on of them. I always said I would visit them but never seemed to get a chance until recently. After joining up with Dreamstime I realized now is the time for me to start visiting these Missions and photographing them.
So far I have visited 4 out of the 21 Spanish Missions along the El Camino Real but have only photographed 3 of them. One of these days I would love to see all 21 missions but it would probably take me several years since they are scattered throughout the State of California and I would have to schedule those visits with a vacation.
Here are some of the photos from the Missions:
Photo credits: , Susan Pettitt.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities