Ever since my first trip to the Alamo in San Antonio, Texas I have sparked an interest in Spanish Missions. While living in Texas my husband and I traveled several time to San Antonio for the Alamo and for several other places in the city.
A few years back we moved to California and I was excited to hear that California was home to 21 Spanish Missions but it took me a few years to even visit on of them. I always said I would visit them but never seemed to get a chance until recently. After joining up with Dreamstime I realized now is the time for me to start visiting these Missions and photographing them.
So far I have visited 4 out of the 21 Spanish Missions along the El Camino Real but have only photographed 3 of them. One of these days I would love to see all 21 missions but it would probably take me several years since they are scattered throughout the State of California and I would have to schedule those visits with a vacation.
Here are some of the photos from the Missions:
Photo credits: , Susan Pettitt.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images