A special view with the cracked leaf
It's was a sunny morning and the ground was wet. In the corner,the moss was growing with active life. And the pathway, the pathway was covering with the high trees.
When I walked along the quiet pathway, the water on the leaves dropped on my head. And I lift my head, there was a leaf being ate and just being left the vein.
It was a so special leaf...
There were so many leaves on the morning day, but just this one attracted my attention.With the cracked leaf, I got a special view to watch the familiar area...
The long bench, if putting the leaf on it, there also was a special view and composition...
Maybe I was so familiar with the objects around me,and thought there was no interesting object. But with the cracked leaf which just being left the vein, I found another view which make a total different experience...
This cracked leaf made a perfect impression in the boring morning...
Photo credits: Richard Wong.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry