Spending your summer holiday in september
That is what I am going to to do starting this Saturday.
Last year I spent my summer holiday in October and it was the best vacation ever, so I decided this year I will do the same.
My dream destination is a small village approximately 100km south from Barcelona, Spain.
On the holiday menu I am including:
- visits to the beautiful city of Barcelona for museum, walks, shopping for souvenirs (I know their touristic but I love them and so do my folks), aquarium, in other words, seeing what is worth seeing
- a day at a huge aqua park, the kind where you have fun on big intricate slides
- a day in Valencia at El ciudad de las artes y de las ciencias, a beautiful architectural work of well known architect (and copyright issue fella) Santiago Calatrava that includes a museum of science, an IMAX and one of the biggest aquariums in europe.
- relaxing in the backyard of the rented villa
- eating fresh fish and fruits
- taking long walks on the long beach of Cambrils
- sleeping more
- not thinking about work (if possible)
- be happy.
So why holidaying in September? Cause in Spain it's warm, and the wind is soft. Also there are a lot less people to step on your toes.
In contrast to my last year vacation which I also spent in Spain on the Tenerife Island in a rather new coastal town, this year the location is more touristic but I hope that it will be just as beautiful.
So, what do you do on your vacations, and how much of them are spent for doing stock, mine are less and less pointed in that direction. The trend is: rest, rest and more rest.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget