I have traveled there twice to the site to photograph this fantastic art piece. I first became interested in the artwork during an art history class, which I wrote a paper for and have been enthralled with this earthwork ever since. I hope to return to the site again soon to see who this area has with the rising and falling of the Salt Lake water level
Photo credits: Eric Broder Van Dyke.
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?