I have traveled there twice to the site to photograph this fantastic art piece. I first became interested in the artwork during an art history class, which I wrote a paper for and have been enthralled with this earthwork ever since. I hope to return to the site again soon to see who this area has with the rising and falling of the Salt Lake water level
Photo credits: Eric Broder Van Dyke.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget