Spiss Castle, Slovakia
How many of you have heard about this medieval jewel, located in the heart of Slovakia?
I had the chance to visit the ruins of Spiss Castle earlier this year and I have to say that I was positively impressed. And the view from the top is amazing!
If you're visiting Kosice (which is one of the European Capitals of Culture 2013), take a small detour to visit Spiss Castle as well!
And some more images to be found in my portfolio :)
Photo credits: Dark3y3s.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.