Spiss Castle, Slovakia
How many of you have heard about this medieval jewel, located in the heart of Slovakia?
I had the chance to visit the ruins of Spiss Castle earlier this year and I have to say that I was positively impressed. And the view from the top is amazing!
If you're visiting Kosice (which is one of the European Capitals of Culture 2013), take a small detour to visit Spiss Castle as well!
And some more images to be found in my portfolio :)
Photo credits: Dark3y3s.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)