Spiss Castle, Slovakia
How many of you have heard about this medieval jewel, located in the heart of Slovakia?
I had the chance to visit the ruins of Spiss Castle earlier this year and I have to say that I was positively impressed. And the view from the top is amazing!
If you're visiting Kosice (which is one of the European Capitals of Culture 2013), take a small detour to visit Spiss Castle as well!
And some more images to be found in my portfolio :)
Photo credits: Dark3y3s.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget