I really doesn't know how is your story about drawing and illustration...mine is here..
I've began to paint when was child, at the age of 6 I decided to become a famous artist!
;)So...the life decide by itself and I'm still an newbie, but I use to draw by hand and with some raster software..and thanks to dreamstime I've thought to try a vector (O_O) soft..I've used the open source Inkscape and I've found it very good..easy,friendly..so hope to improve also on this..
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror