Yesterday I went to Berlin to support my best friend who took part in Berlin Marathon 2007. More than 40 thousands people took part in that great sport event. It was my first time to be so close in to real human competition.
During that event you could find so many feelings surrounding each participant. From happiness, joy and smile to deep pain, sweat and drops of tears. It was amazing what one could feel at that time. How could unite himself with others.
I realized one thing. It's not about who's the best, who is the fastest , who gets the award it's all about being unite, being one body with the others. Your skin colour doesn't matter, your faith and political liking. It was all about sport and having joy of beeing there. Competiton always is on some stage but for most of them it was to finish that course. And to stay human.
I hope I'll take part in the event like this once again
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa