Yesterday I went to Berlin to support my best friend who took part in Berlin Marathon 2007. More than 40 thousands people took part in that great sport event. It was my first time to be so close in to real human competition.
During that event you could find so many feelings surrounding each participant. From happiness, joy and smile to deep pain, sweat and drops of tears. It was amazing what one could feel at that time. How could unite himself with others.
I realized one thing. It's not about who's the best, who is the fastest , who gets the award it's all about being unite, being one body with the others. Your skin colour doesn't matter, your faith and political liking. It was all about sport and having joy of beeing there. Competiton always is on some stage but for most of them it was to finish that course. And to stay human.
I hope I'll take part in the event like this once again
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities