Hi everybody. I was wondering, as I am a cycling fan and have many cycling pics, what sorts of sports pictures (editorial) does sell the best and why.
I would appreciate if you give your opinion, and I would appreciate it even more if you give an example of a photo :).
With this blog I also like to share some of my cycling pics from the Tour de France and some other famous races.
Photo credits: Jeroen Kins.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready