I have been on Dreamstime since last July and haven't had tremendous success with my uploads. I tend to get a lot of comments like "Image is out of focus" or "Too much noise". I have been trying to fix these issues but it is still proving hard. Although I have had my hardships it seems that I have the most success with Sports shots. I live in Tampa Florida where there are many teams and sports to choose from and it seems capturing the moments has benefited me because 40% of my have been from these "Sports Shots". I just hope that the sales justify the tickets prices for going to the games :)
Photo credits: Alexa Sklar.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava