Spot on photos that I like from Dreamstime - 3
What I love of this photo is the clever usage of monochromatic tonality. Usually you see images of new year celebrations using bright colors, this one is made with a new (and in my opinion tasteful) feel for this topic. a refreshing view of a common theme.
Photo credits: Gianna Stadelmyer.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images