Spot on photos that I like from Dreamstime - 6
This a is wonderful and clever idea! The pepper with a zip (in fact is a successful image) was good indeed. It require surely a good ability in Photoshop, but shows how digital can help to make true good ideas. It should be always in this way: have a nice idea, then use the software if it helps to make it easier.
Photo credits: Matthew Egginton.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars