Spot on photos that I like from Dreamstime - 6
This a is wonderful and clever idea! The pepper with a zip (in fact is a successful image) was good indeed. It require surely a good ability in Photoshop, but shows how digital can help to make true good ideas. It should be always in this way: have a nice idea, then use the software if it helps to make it easier.
Photo credits: Matthew Egginton.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror