Spotlight - Light and Magic in Bucharest
Spotlight Bucharest international light festival 2016 was the second edition of this event , which was held from 5 to 8 May in Bucharest, capital of Romania.
For four evenings Victory Avenue, a major avenue in center of the city, was transformed into an exhibition full of light and magic.
Interactive installations , performances of light and sound , video mapping sessions and colorful projections enchanted the eyes of the visitors.
The map of this event counted 23 attractions that made me forget about time and the outside world. Here are some of them captured by the camera:
Light Carpet Iris
The main attraction of the event was the video mapping on The Palace of the National Military Circle. On the music of ode to joy the heaven of light was started.
Photo credits: Andrei Stancu.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster