Spotlight on photos that I like from Dreamstime - 2
This is one of the first images that I have seen and appreciated at Dreamstime when I joined. I was looking around to get an idea
of what were the kind of images most downloaded and saw this nice photo-methapor. (Only later I found it belonged to the CEO of Dreamstime, our beloved Achilles... :-)
I liked at once the fresh concept of difference, using strawberries and with the color change. Simple but very effective. I cannot tell if the berry is hand painted or color changed in photoshop, in the latter case, it shows how a digital retouch can help to quickly realize a creative idea.
Photo credits: Serban Enache.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success