Spotlight on photos that I like from Dreamstime - 2
This is one of the first images that I have seen and appreciated at Dreamstime when I joined. I was looking around to get an idea
of what were the kind of images most downloaded and saw this nice photo-methapor. (Only later I found it belonged to the CEO of Dreamstime, our beloved Achilles... :-)
I liked at once the fresh concept of difference, using strawberries and with the color change. Simple but very effective. I cannot tell if the berry is hand painted or color changed in photoshop, in the latter case, it shows how a digital retouch can help to quickly realize a creative idea.
Photo credits: Serban Enache.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know