I am lucky enough to live in a fairly rural area of West Berkshire, there are plenty of lovely old cottages and village scenes.... apart from the modern road markings, cars and telephone wires ! These can make finding the right angle to take your photograph or the composition difficult. Or a lot of clone stamping afterwards !
Now the weather is starting to improve, lighter mornings and evenings it makes photography outdoors a pleasure.
The Royal county of Berkshire is about to get another royal connection when local girl Kate Middleton marries HRH Prince William on April 29th. The Old Boot Inn at Stanford Dingley was one of their favorite meeting places. It is a very nice old fashioned Inn with good beer and great food.
Photo credits: David Goddard.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite