I am lucky enough to live in a fairly rural area of West Berkshire, there are plenty of lovely old cottages and village scenes.... apart from the modern road markings, cars and telephone wires ! These can make finding the right angle to take your photograph or the composition difficult. Or a lot of clone stamping afterwards !
Now the weather is starting to improve, lighter mornings and evenings it makes photography outdoors a pleasure.
The Royal county of Berkshire is about to get another royal connection when local girl Kate Middleton marries HRH Prince William on April 29th. The Old Boot Inn at Stanford Dingley was one of their favorite meeting places. It is a very nice old fashioned Inn with good beer and great food.
Photo credits: David Goddard.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster