Spring adds colors
Besides the fact that you no longer freeze your tush off as spring moves in, we go from a black and white outside world to a color one.
Every spring flower I look at is amazing to me how that beautiful color all blends together.
It has warmth, colors, wonder and inspiration all over it.
When I see a flower garden and a bench to sit on it's an invitation I can't resist.
It just beckons to come and sit and relax.
All the different smells that flow through only add to experience.
No wonder 3I look so forward to it.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings