Spring adds colors
Besides the fact that you no longer freeze your tush off as spring moves in, we go from a black and white outside world to a color one.
Every spring flower I look at is amazing to me how that beautiful color all blends together.
It has warmth, colors, wonder and inspiration all over it.
When I see a flower garden and a bench to sit on it's an invitation I can't resist.
It just beckons to come and sit and relax.
All the different smells that flow through only add to experience.
No wonder 3I look so forward to it.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?