Spring adds colors
Besides the fact that you no longer freeze your tush off as spring moves in, we go from a black and white outside world to a color one.
Every spring flower I look at is amazing to me how that beautiful color all blends together.
It has warmth, colors, wonder and inspiration all over it.
When I see a flower garden and a bench to sit on it's an invitation I can't resist.
It just beckons to come and sit and relax.
All the different smells that flow through only add to experience.
No wonder 3I look so forward to it.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road