Spring adds colors
Besides the fact that you no longer freeze your tush off as spring moves in, we go from a black and white outside world to a color one.
Every spring flower I look at is amazing to me how that beautiful color all blends together.
It has warmth, colors, wonder and inspiration all over it.
When I see a flower garden and a bench to sit on it's an invitation I can't resist.
It just beckons to come and sit and relax.
All the different smells that flow through only add to experience.
No wonder 3I look so forward to it.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget